Many who receive cost-share grants are beginner gardeners and need your gardening expertise. If you’re interested in becoming a coach, you can learn more about what they do and sign up to become one here.
Already a coach?
If you’re already a coach, this page provides resources to help you work with a grantee, including a coach training video, a coaching guide, and other helpful downloads.
10x10 Pocket Garden Plant Template
10x10 Pocket Garden Plant Template10x10-Pocket-Garden-Plant-Template.pdfPDF document163 KB
2020 Site Planning
2020 Site Planning2020-Site-Planning.pdfPDF document224 KB
- Creating Pollinator Habitat Presentation 4.20.22
DIY Bee Lawn
DIY Bee LawnDIY-Bee-Lawn_11.13.pdfPDF document1 MB
DIY Perennial Ground Cover
DIY Perennial Ground CoverDIY-Perennial-Ground-Cover_11.13-single.pdfPDF document631 KB
- Final Eligible Expenses and Acceptable Vegetation_no closing date_8.10.2022
- Individual Example Reimbursement_boulevard_Redacted
- Individual Example Reimbursement_pocketgarden_Redacted
L2L Native Tree and Shrub List
L2L Native Tree and Shrub ListL2L-Native-Tree-and-Shrub-List.pdfPDF document210 KB
monarch_plant_list_for_upper_midwestplant_list_for_upper_midwest.pdfPDF document416 KB
- Planting for Pollinators Design Guide_updated_2020
Rusty Patched Bumblebee Preferred Plant List
Rusty Patched Bumblebee Preferred Plant ListRPB-Plants.pdfPDF document676 KB